About topic funny-pictures

Sledgy

This guy from our forum))

Sorry him for bad English (perfect Google translation).

He made a lot of those funny pics. He's surprised that you like SQ Inc. The game has really fake Beatrice (she's not the same as in SQ5, she's more like a stupid evil madam). The game has cool graphics, music, videos. Technically the game is wonderful! 3D fangame about SQ! Wow. But...

But anyway we can't say that 'SQ Inc is shit', it's rude, tactless. Sorry for all.

I don't care what anyone's opinions are. Anyone can have any opinion they want. But do not insult people or their work. SQInc is a fangame that was made as a labour of love and you really should treat it as such. It's not a blasphemy to the series because it isn't canon. It's just for fun. You're free to express your opinions that you didn't care for it, but don't go too far. For instance, myself and many other regulars here think those pictures are completely un-funny. That doesn't mean I'm going to call them s*** and say whoever made them was an idiot. Agree to disagree. But seeing as those pictures have very little to do with Space Quest itself (beyond their content) and nobody is really enjoying them, I put a stop to it.

I'm locking this thread. Don't bring it up again, please. Let's just remain civil and move on.