It's official: The Two Guys from Andromeda are back

Awesome! Thanks for checking in, Mark. Great to see you here in the fan pit. ;)

And yeah, this is, to my recollection as well, a first! :D In fact, did we ever have any Sierra guys on the old boards?

Chipping in on a new website sounds like fun. Maybe we could work out a friendly contest and have a poll going right here?

This is such great news. Space Quest One was one of the very first computer games I ever played, and the series has had a massive impact on my life. When growing up I just spent hours transfixed by the magical and immersive stories and environments Sierra created, especially in the Space Quest universe. I am just so excited right now. I can't believe this is happening. Thanks to everyone involved who has helped this happen.

Mark Crowe! :) First site of him on the forums in history, you say? And I missed him by 4 days. :mellow:

To answer the earlier question Scott had, I think a combined GUI and PI would be fantastic! It's why I decided years ago to use both in my fan project, and everyone I can recall who's commented on it, including Troels fairly recently, enjoy the idea of it.