Well, seeing as returns are happening

Personman

Wow...It's been a while. Last time I posted here I was engaged to a [redacted] who ended up running off with some guy she knew in highschool shortly thereafter.

Ah well. The important thing is the two guys are back together! So I thought I'd join in the returns.

So...yeah. :P Here I am.

Wow...It's been a while. Last time I posted here I was engaged to a [redacted] who ended up running off with some guy she knew in highschool shortly thereafter..

My ... that was a really, er, tragic story to lead in with. We're all about reconcilliations at this point; haven't you been paying attention? ;)

Seriously. Good to see you, Personman!

My ... that was a really, er, tragic story to lead in with. We're all about reconcilliations at this point; haven't you been paying attention? :D

Seriously. Good to see you, Personman!

I haven't been; that's part of being away from the community. But I've got my life mostly together again, and priorities are returning. I've missed you guys!

Hello EVERYBODY! Man, it's crazy recognizing so many names after so long.

I have successfully tricked people into believing that I'm a productive member of society. I have a house that's worth more than the loan on it, I have a nice car that I ride in while some other schmuck drives, and I read thick old books for fun.

I also eat Quiznos every Sunday, which probably isn't very good for me.

In short, life's pretty nice. How about all you guys?

And I'm still Danish which, according to the WHO, is a step up from Estonian. Obviously, my affliction is not as severe as Troels', but that's just a matter of time.

Ironically, I'm currently studying computer science with the goal of becoming... a software developer. I've been fairly indecisive regarding my education - back in 2008, I spent a semester studying comparative litterature before realising that wasn't it. Then I had the social security finance my sorry ass since I couldn't get a job afterwards, and I spent the next two years studying to become a teacher of Danish, English, Drama and Media Studies. But again, that wasn't it.

I'm very happy with my studies at the moment, though, and with my life in general. I'm living with my girlfriend of four years, working on music in my spare time and, of course, working on the VSB voice pack on an on/off basis.