Well, seeing as returns are happening

Personman

I still comprise approximately 7/16's German, 3/8's French, and the rest a tiny mixture of Deutsch, Cherokee, and Blackfoot (all according to elders in my family whom I believe on every word simply because I'm not that into the hobby of geneaology (sp). Additionally, I am a descendant of John Hancock on my father's side, and a descendant of the original Hatfields (of the "Bad Blood" incident) on my mother's.

I'm German. I mean my family is. On my dad's side. My other side's ancestry are pirates and horse thieves, as I understand it.

Not that I was around much on the SubChan in the early days of the SQ community. But I clearly remember joining and then not long later talking to Spikey about putting together an ultimate Space Quest music site which eventually became the first incarnation of Sierra Music Central. Good times. I recognize some faces around here, but I unfortunately wasn't around long enough to get to know everybody. But that can all change now!

Still Danish, but much better off geographically than Olzen. ;) Steady job as graphic designer and social media wiz for a communications company in Taastrup. Living in Roskilde with my wife for five years. Attend Roskilde Festival every year. Doing my amateur music thing and wrote an adventure game a couple of years back.

I might add what I'm actually doing, if anyone cares and for those that don't already know. I compose music. I'm in a band just trying to get its feet off the ground, I have a website to promote my music services, and do game soundtracks. I composed 90% of the King's Quest III Redux soundtrack by AGDI and did about 50% of the soundtrack for Space Quest II+ by IA. I'm currently scoring Himalaya Studios' next game Mage's Initation.