I drew something.

Akril

... a couple weeks ago ...

[*:17mpgj9k]Infamous releases SQ2VGA.

[*:17mpgj9k]Team VSB releases Vohaul Strikes Back, the first fully animated fan sequel to the Space Quest saga.

[*:17mpgj9k]Chris (Datadog) releases Incinerations, a game that's just too kick-ass for words.

[*:17mpgj9k]The Two Guys reunite after 15 years of not speaking to each other and announce they're making a new game.

[*:17mpgj9k]The old VSB team kiss and make up, on this very forum, no less.

[*:17mpgj9k]I reconnect with Daniel Stacey (Cadbury Wookie) after 12 years of estrangement.

[*:17mpgj9k]Akril starts drawing Space Quest fan-art again.

These events all happened within the space of a few months, completely independently from each other.

Seriously, is someone spiking the water supply?

... a couple weeks ago ...

[*:1rf4ake0]Infamous releases SQ2VGA.

[*:1rf4ake0]Team VSB releases Vohaul Strikes Back, the first fully animated fan sequel to the Space Quest saga.

[*:1rf4ake0]Chris (Datadog) releases Incinerations, a game that's just too kick-ass for words.

[*:1rf4ake0]The Two Guys reunite after 15 years of not speaking to each other and announce they're making a new game.

[*:1rf4ake0]The old VSB team kiss and make up, on this very forum, no less.

[*:1rf4ake0]I reconnect with Daniel Stacey (Cadbury Wookie) after 12 years of estrangement.

[*:1rf4ake0]Akril starts drawing Space Quest fan-art again.

These events all happened within the space of a few months, completely independently from each other.

Well, I have been changing medications recently...

Not to shoot down a perfectly legitimate joke, but I wouldn't say that all of these events are entirely unconnected from each other -- I played VSB and SQInc and I was inspired...

...about 3.5 months later.

Oh, and by the way, contrary to the 4/16/12 post here, I didn't create The Many Deaths of Roger Wilco -- that was entirely Jeysie's creation. I'm the other female SQ fan.

Oh, and by the way, contrary to the 4/16/12 post here, I didn't create The Many Deaths of Roger Wilco -- that was entirely Jeysie's creation. I'm the other female SQ fan.

Oh, shit! I'm sorry. I've retracted my outburst. Uh, my memory's a bit shot after 15 years and, er ... my pants aren't that easy to fold.

To Akril: (Y) (Y) (Y)

Ah, I see what you did there. (Y)

Ohhhh...

Now I get it.

Oh, shit! I'm sorry. I've retracted my outburst. Uh, my memory's a bit shot after 15 years and, er ... my pants aren't that easy to fold.

No problem -- it happens.

(Thanks again, guys! It's good to be doing this sort of thing again.)