Sign in to follow this  
Bountice

Congrats pcj

Okay, now the SQ community has seriously woken up. We haven't had a happy birthday here for 12 odd years, maybe more. Now, all of a sudden: Wham! :D

Congrats, PCJ! I hope you find these forum well-wishes a bit more meaningful than the obligatory barrage of Facebook one-liners we all get. ;)

o/~ "...and you smell like one too!" o/~

Seriously, though, happy birthday, dude. You should definitely celebrate - it's not every year you get older. Oh, wait...

Still, I'd be thankful you're at least around to celebrate it. ;) *My* most recent birthday (back in December) ended late at night with a head-on car collision and a trip to the emergency room. :? Nothing serious - just some broken face and finger bones - but there's nothing like a brush with death on your b-day to put your own mortality into perspective.

Enjoy your birthdays - and friends, and life in general - while you can, man. ;)

Still, I'd be thankful you're at least around to celebrate it. :wink: *My* most recent birthday (back in December) ended late at night with a head-on car collision and a trip to the emergency room. :? Nothing serious - just some broken face and finger bones - but there's nothing like a brush with death on your b-day to put your own mortality into perspective.

Dang. Thanks for the well-wishes!