Who Is... Tawmis Vohaul?

Tawmis

Haha! Too funny... but good luck getting Scott to put this one up on facebook.

Heh - he put the second one up on the TGA page. Not the first or third, which is fine. I am doing them to have fun and try and promote SpaceVenture at the same time. I have gone around posting them on various forums myself.

(I don't think Scott is a prude though, and that he'd work about the word 'Cock being used so much).

Great videos, love them!

Thanks! Hoping to do one or two more before the KS ends, if time permits!

• 2 weeks later...

Heh - he put the second one up on the TGA page. Not the first or third, which is fine. I am doing them to have fun and try and promote SpaceVenture at the same time. I have gone around posting them on various forums myself.

(I don't think Scott is a prude though, and that he'd work about the word 'Cock being used so much).

Thanks! Hoping to do one or two more before the KS ends, if time permits!

I know, no disrespect intended.

Tawmis, I'd totally like to see a "victory" video, now that it's pretty certain that one or two more won't happen before the KS ends ../../../public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

You could always promote the stretch goals & such, but a shout-out to this site might help people to remember to make an account here. I really hope some of the more passionate fans come here, it would be a shame for us all to lose touch, and this site really has everything we need to stay in contact.

And it's funny, and would make me happy, personally, not than anyone should really care about that :P

I know, no disrespect intended.

Tawmis, I'd totally like to see a "victory" video, now that it's pretty certain that one or two more won't happen before the KS ends ../../../public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

You could always promote the stretch goals & such, but a shout-out to this site might help people to remember to make an account here. I really hope some of the more passionate fans come here, it would be a shame for us all to lose touch, and this site really has everything we need to stay in contact.

And it's funny, and would make me happy, personally, not than anyone should really care about that :P

:D Stupid real life not letting me do the things that are fun! Yeah! I had hoped to do a few more before it ended!

A victory one is what's planned next. I could probably also cover the stretch goals too. :)