Paypal Pledges

vega

I have asked the Two Guys about this a few days ago but haven't received an answer yet so I thought maybe you guys can help me out.

I've seen they've set up the paypal option on their website. My question is how long will the paypal option remain open and will it by possible for existing backers to up our pledges to a higher tier? Will all the items be available (the buckazoid for example is emphasised as a Kickstarter incentive. I have the bronze buckazoid so far but I was hoping I could maybe snag that silver buckazoid also after the kickstarter was over)?

I can't wait to see what the final tally is, this momentum the last few days has been overwhelmingly awesome!! I can't deny it, I shed tears of joy when we crossed the finish line and beyond, was amazing how fast it happened to!! I can't wait to welcome Ace Hardway to the fam!! I wish I could have pledged so much more, at least I scored a snazzy Buckazoid :D

Other projects have offered tier upgrades for existing backers. It depends on how fiddly Chris and the Two Guys want it to be for them, dealing with the reward tiers. I suspect that they'll work with backers to the extent they are able; but the final word is up to them, of course.

EGA graphics!! And I like how Scott is adamant about wanting to incorporate a parser interface in some way! I'm looking forward to trying different commands during the beta stage and letting Scott know which ones get a generic or no response from the parser so they can be added, that will just add that much more to the experience!

Like QFG1 VGA vs EGA...trying to figure out what you can and can't ask about was half the fun/challenge, the dialogue trees really took away from that...but were still VERY enjoyable games. Especially Shadows!