Anyone just the tiniest bit restless?

Jared

I've channeled all that excess post-Kickstarter energy into revisiting adventure games I haven't played in ages (or at all, for that matter). So far, my selection has included Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkess, Sam and Max Hit the Road, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Next up is the iOS version of Broken Sword.

It's like methadone to replace my addiction to checking the Kickstarter numbers every three minutes for a month straight. ;)

Jess

I'm with Decaffeinated Jedi. I've been spending a lot of my free time replaying old adventure games, particularly the old Sierra games. With all of these awesome KS campaigns going on I've been waxing nostalgic lately.

I'm also still watching Quest for Infamy, HeXit, Lilly Looking Through, Reincarnation, and Sam Suede...all of which I've backed and if you haven't already I highly recommend that you check them out.

Uhg, I hate sounding to vague and I hope that wasn't too bad.

Not at all, man. In fact it's great to get an official word on it. I'm really looking forward to it since so much work has gone into it now.

I've channeled all that excess post-Kickstarter energy into revisiting adventure games I haven't played in ages (or at all, for that matter). So far, my selection has included Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkess, Sam and Max Hit the Road, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Next up is the iOS version of Broken Sword.

It's like methadone to replace my addiction to checking the Kickstarter numbers every three minutes for a month straight. ;)

Yeah, that probably is a good idea. There's quite a big number of adventure games I have bought but not played (Book of Unwritten Tales, Gray Matter, New Beginning...) played but not finished (Fate of Atlantis, Machinarium, The Dig, Space Quest 6 *gasp*) and then others I just plain haven't played and don't own (Gabriel Knight, Loom, nearly all the Quests of Glory)

I have had a bit of nostalgia though - playing through the MI2 Special Edition. And SQ: Incinerations was so good it gave me a big nostalgia kick for the whole genre..

Hey Jared! Can't blame you for being restless, I include myself in that category. All I can say is there is quite a few really cool new features being added. This is indeed to help garner help in our stretch goals. While the programming is being done, Scott and Mark have been discussing lots of things along the way. We've had to make decisions on expanding the team members and all the other things you can imagine that is involved here. But most importantly, this will be the last of the Living Concept Arts of the two guys on the Island, so we're trying to make it extra special. And in saying that, hopefully gain more excitement from the adventure gaming press :)

Uhg, I hate sounding to vague and I hope that wasn't too bad. Thanks so much for taking the time for posting though, we appreciate all the feedback.

Will this be prototype #5?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...