Space Quest 4.5

ArmyGuyDan

Warning!! The link on that page takes you to a "download service" That not only makes you wait to jump through hoops to get to the "download", what you get is not the game, but a downloader disguised as a RAR that installs a browser toolbar and hijacks the home page. I killed the app before it completed what it was doing, but I am doing a full scan right now to see if I missed anything.

Warning!! The link on that page takes you to a "download service" That not only makes you wait to jump through hoops to get to the "download", what you get is not the game, but a downloader disguised as a RAR that installs a browser toolbar and hijacks the home page. I killed the app before it completed what it was doing, but I am doing a full scan right now to see if I missed anything.

Considering it's SQ4.5, this is oddly appropriate :P

Went ahead and gave my copy of the game a quick virus scan and uploaded it to SQN.

You're welcome. Don't blame me when you try to play SQIV.5 and realize the error of your ways.

Even more sorry ;)

Nah, I mean no offence. For a variety of reasons, SQ4.5 has kinda become "The Game That Must Not Be Named" among a few of us. But obviously, opinions are just opinions. Glad you enjoyed it and found it worth the hassle! :)

Yikes -- I'm sorry for not taking a closer look at that link before posting it here. After clicking through the first few pages, I assumed that it was working, but apparently it wasn't. I reported the link as broken (the mirror link definitely is), so hopefully that problem should eventually be resolved.