Just how much content is there in the demo?

Ohmwrecker

I've made it past the main door, pushed around crates (which really should have larger areas of click detection in my opinion), got the keycard, got into the janitor room (which doesn't allow me to interact with anything), and I've pushed the cart to reveal a vent with a key hole of sorts. Beyond that, I can't find anything else to do, and my fingers now hurt from clicking and click dragging so much. Is this pretty much the end of the demo? I've literally spent over 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do next, and I'm completely stumped. I've tried using the roto rooter tool as well, but it won't interact with anything in any of the screens.

Did you go to the room with the tanks, using the keycard?

Yep, I've been in there, and I can't find a single thing to do. I can get Ace to walk up to some crates on shelves, but he doesn't do anything with them. I wasted easily 20 minutes in that room alone with the hand tool, eye tool, and roto rooter.

Yep, I've been in there, and I can't find a single thing to do. I can get Ace to walk up to some crates on shelves, but he doesn't do anything with them. I wasted easily 20 minutes in that room alone with the hand tool, eye tool, and roto rooter.

I'm on the same case I wan't to go past those crates but to no avail. There must be something but I don't know what, even with swipes it is not working.

The slider where the tank indicators are is a hotspot.

You have to use it on the card reader, not the door. It's a separate hotspot. Also, your inventory is accessible by moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen.

I selected the card from inventory and clicked a thousand times on the card reader and no go. Very frustrating.

Another bug, actually. We initially only had the door and no keycard reader interaction area. The events for the keycard reader / using the keycard are actually on the door right now instead of the keycard reader ... bug logged. You should be able to use the keycard on the door itself after you moved the last crate (in front of the door), though.

There's a way to get rooter past the crates. There's actually a bug here where Ace will do the motion if you click the hand icon on the bench *ahemrogerahem*'s sleeping on... even without rooter in hand... and I think that's already at the second last level of a hint book. There's something you need in that room to open somthing in the hallway after moving something there out of the way................ Haven't got it to work yet though. Got to do a clean run-through to minimize bugs.