Mass Collaborative Tribute Video *COMPLETE!!*

Alright, it's now Nov 3rd. That means submissions are closed. If you were still finishing up, I might consider letting your submission in for a small fee. Otherwise you're out of luck. (Just kidding, send it anyway) I'm working on editing the final set of videos in now. Not sure how long it will take me, hopefully no more than a week. It's looking good, though. You're submissions were all very funny and will work well together.

Bsck to editing!

Just spent all day organizing and arranging all these videos together. I think I've finally got this flowing nicely. It really is something special and even more funny with everyone's excellent humour put together. The final video length is just about 25 minutes.

I'll do some fine-tuning and adding sound effects, music, and text during the week.

I kinda changed gears on this one. Well, not really, but I found out the easiest way to create a new YouTube channel was via the Two Guys from Andromeda G+ page. No new accounts needed. You just need to ping Troels (or me, I guess) if you want administrator privileges. For this project, I can imagine it's considerably easier to make Brandon an admin if he isn't one already.

So it's not a channel named "SpaceQuest.Net", but I imagine it'd cover the same ground. It's also linked to @SpaceQuestNet. The URL is http://www.youtube.c...sFromAndromeda

EDIT: Added two playlists. One for the SQH videos. One for the Superfan Hangouts. Tell me if I've missed something!

So it's not a channel named "SpaceQuest.Net", but I imagine it'd cover the same ground. It's also linked to @SpaceQuestNet. The URL is http://www.youtube.c...sFromAndromeda

EDIT: Added two playlists. One for the SQH videos. One for the Superfan Hangouts. Tell me if I've missed something!

Nizzle! This could turn out spectacularly. Question is: since the YouTube profile's name is copied from Google+ and cannot be changed, maybe we should change the name of the Google+ page to "Two Guys From Andromeda Fans" or something similar?

Right now, the "about" tab clearly states that this is not the official 2GFA YouTube and includes a link to the official one. So maybe it's not important at all.

Yeah, we could change the G+ name, but I kinda screwed up as far as the custom URL goes. That'll be unchangeable. I just thought it'd be odd if I went for youtube.com/SpaceQuestNet or somesuch when the G+ page is called Two Guys from Andromeda and didn't really consider the official YouTube channel till after I'd clicked.

IMO, the best things we can do are to exclusively upload and repost fanmade content and point to the official channel wherever we can.

Yeah, we could change the G+ name, but I kinda screwed up as far as the custom URL goes. That'll be unchangeable. I just thought it'd be odd if I went for youtube.com/SpaceQuestNet or somesuch when the G+ page is called Two Guys from Andromeda and didn't really consider the official YouTube channel till after I'd clicked.

IMO, the best things we can do are to exclusively upload and repost fanmade content and point to the official channel wherever we can.

Good call. We'll leave the name alone.

I have also created a thread in World-o-Wonders relating to our new YouTube-channel where people can post links to videos we should add. :)