Sledgy

What's up with SpaceVenture?

87 posts in this topic

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceventure/two-guys-spaceventure-by-the-creators-of-space-que/posts/862708

"Having said all that, we have decided to give a soft estimated release time period of 9 months to a year from now without going into detail on why things have moved slower than each and everyone of us has wanted. That means if everything goes more smoothly than the first third, and we see absolutely no way it won’t, we expect to be done by March of next year"

=> March, 2015 (as minimum)

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms. Why is drdrslashvohaul (if that is his real name - probably someone on the dev team) ridiculing a backer's genuine concerns? I am sick of people dismissing legitimate criticism with childish jokes. This simply will not do. Why don't you just mary Mark Crowe if you love him so much?

I suppose it makes sense that Mary Mark Crowe would marry Mark Crowe.

"Mater, fetch my musket! The collectivist devils are likely to be moving on to puns next!"

It's not my fault half this community is related to B-list pop stars of the past 20 years. At least Scott is open about his involvement in the early years of the Dropkick Murphys.