So, what do YOU want to see??

Sir Procestuous

Greetings fellow Snout worshippers!

I'm sure a few of you have seen a few of my videos on youtube, if not feel free to hop over to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYW50EYTgi_JyIuSkbav_gQ and give it a glance when you have a chance!

As you can see, I have a eclectic mix of videos on various subjects, topics, and whatnot, as well as a handful of views, and an even smaller finger-ful of subscribers. I'd like to try and change that, there's a large internet out there and many crowds to be reached, and I know there's very few subjects out there haven't been vloged, tweeted, and facebooked ad-nausea, but very few of these subjects have the 'Alan-ness' and I'd like to change that.

So, fellow citizens of the digital jungle...what type of content would make you say "Yeah, I should subscribe to this guy, he seems borderline interesting!"

I know I may never reach AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, or Space Quest Historian level of acclaim, but a somewhat steady rabid fanbase would be kinda cool!