Help us come up with some hilarious meal names for Taco Nova!

ChrisPope

I laughed at this and now I'm looking over my shoulder to see if Scott caught me laughing at a pun.

I won't say anything if you won't!

I was trying to remember, was there ever a Kobayashi Maru reference in a Space Quest game?  The beginning of Space Quest V is similar to Wrath of Khan, but I couldn't remember if there was a more direct reference?

Hmmm Maybe some B5 references...

The Vorlon special (or Vorlon con quieso) : Served in an encounter plate because, trust us, no one wants to see what's inside!

Babylon 5 brand antacids : Your last, best hope for gastrointestinal peace (but don't get your hopes up!)

Zathras bites : (If you don't, he will!) (or something with "not the one!")

Whitestar washer (beverage) : You don't exactly know what it's made of, but whatever it is in fact made of, it looks like a plucked chicken.

Shadow enchilladas : Leftovers, from one thousand years ago.

Taco Nova -- skimping not on the grease.

Taco Nova -- A refreshing take on health code violation!

Taco Nova -- restroom seating now available!

Happy Hiney's Hot Sauce -- side effects may include digestive discomfort, dizziness, PTSD, and mild existential crisis

The Crapvalanche - 20 extra spicy chalupas in one loveable bucket.

Burrito Bangbang - 8 pounds of beef and cheese served on your choice of festive napkin!

Carne El Sombrero- are you down with the meat hat?

Rancho De Roulette -- 1 in 6 chance of flavor

Happy Hiney's Hot Sauce -- side effects may include digestive discomfort, dizziness, PTSD, and mild existential crisis

I can just see the logo ... Kind of like the Pink Floyd judge, but with a huge happy smile instead of a frown.

The Crapvalanche - 20 extra spicy chalupas in one loveable bucket.

This name just made me chuckle until bits of my throat came loose.

I can just see the logo ... Kind of like the Pink Floyd judge, but with a huge happy smile instead of a frown.

Eeexactly. Haha.

Not exactly to topic, but allow me to express how freaking excited I am about there being a restaurant area. The restaurant/cafe/bar scenes have always been my favorite Guys game content. Though only a slight lead over "Roger's Ship" interiors and cockpits.

Judge me by my spice, do you? lol

For your ally is The Sauce?

Late Night Menu

El Chupacabra Especial - It's goat suckin' good!

Munchitos Bowl - What's in it? Whatever we have left over. It's 2:00am, you've lost your right to be picky.

Re-heat-a Burrito (or fajita, or whateva)

I was trying to think of something loosely tied to the Half Dome, but I got nothin'. Instead:

El Capitan - Be the Captain's No. 2! A veritable mountain of nachos.

And if it makes sense for Taco Nova to have a product tie-in with Cluck Y'Egger:

Cluck Y'Egger Meal: El Pollo Loco con Huevos Grande! - Comes with collectible cup and Egg-flinger (chucker?) toy

• 2 weeks later...

"Innard implosion"... I can just picture the logo: A poor sap clutching his belly, from which a wire is sticking out, leading to a TNT detonator. Whatever animal the meat is from is smiling and giving a thumbs up as it's pressing the detonator down.

As for "The Stomach Bender", maybe a stomach twisted into a Möbius strip...  

• 1 month later...
Crunchy Nova Taco

Soft Nova Taco

Supernova Taco Supreme

5 1/2 Lb Polycheezy Orat Burrito

Gassy Giant Gordita

Nebula Farter Combo

Big Bang Sharter Combo

"Taco Nova will leave solar rings of fire around your galactic black hole!!"

"Taco Nova will guarantee a surprise Supernova in your trousers everytime or your buckazoids back!!"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a variation of a phrase I've seen on size XXL shirts, so it's not necessarily original, but it's cute: "Our food is worth the weight."

The saying I've seen on XXL shirts is: "Fast food is worth the weight."

Also, I could maybe come up with satires of famous American fast food slogans (eg, "finger lickin' good" "yo quiero Taco Bell" "I'm lovin' it"), but people outside of the U.S. wouldn't get them, right? So that's kind of tricky.

Here is a variation of a phrase I've seen on size XXL shirts, so it's not necessarily original, but it's cute: "Our food is worth the weight."

The saying I've seen on XXL shirts is: "Fast food is worth the weight."

Also, I could maybe come up with satires of famous American fast food slogans (eg, "finger lickin' good" "yo quiero Taco Bell" "I'm lovin' it"), but people outside of the U.S. wouldn't get them, right? So that's kind of tricky.

Haven't they been sued ENOUGH for one lifetime? Oh, the hughmanitee! I keed, I keed. ;-)

• 1 month later...

I love the original Monolith Burger, think it was a great name. I remember it also from Jones Life in the Fast Lane.

I don't see why if they couldn't use the exact name, perhaps Monolith Chicken or Monolith Chicken Mayhem or a variation of that. Surely the word Monolith could used along with something else besides burger alone...

• 3 weeks later...

- Licuado de Pablo: Pablo just kept screaming...and screaming...and we asked his mother to hire a babysitter or send him to daycare or something, but NOOOOO, she insisted on bringing him to work. He's a good kid, she said. He just wants to help out, she said. Let him make some food and he'll stop screaming, she said. So we turned Pablo into a smoothie. Limited quantities available.

Haven't been around for a while, sorry, but I had to come back and tell you, Flashman85, that this ... is ... genius!