Hey guys! Been a while. Recently I'm working on a Minecraft map of the new game "Please don't Touch Anything" that recently came out on Steam. The map is just about done, and I mean it's an inch away. The end is still to complete, but there is one thing I find the map lacks. Since the whole game of Please don't Touch Anything is made around references, I thought it would be cool to sneak a Space Quest reference in the map as a "bonus ending". For those who don't know the game, Please don't Touch Anything is a retro, 8-bit game where you are in a room, you have a panel, and through a window you see a city. Depending on what you do with the panel, you can destroy the city and "end" the game 30-ish different ways. Every "ending" is a reference to a popular movie or novel, and when you flick the "restart" lever, the city is back and the world goes back to normal. The problem I'm having : I want to make a custom ending to my Minecraft version of the game that would relate to Space Quest, but I don't have any idea what the ending could be, and how it would relate to Space Quest. I have some limits, by what's and what's not possible in a game like Minecraft, but apart from that, I'm pretty free to try anything. I really wanted to reference Space Quest, since it's one of my favorite games of the past, in the map I'm making, but I lack of ideas on how. If you guys have any suggestions or ideas, please tell me! I would be glad to know.

Btw, this is the game on Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/354240

- MaitreDesBlocs