Forums

pcj

You may have noticed the forums have been down the last month or so. Unfortunately there was an issue with the database when I did an upgrade and the backup I had didn't work once I tried restoring it.

I've been re-working things and found an older backup that works, unfortunately this means a few years of activity have been lost. However, I don't remember much activity in those years so I'm hopeful very little was lost.

I'm still working on getting everything back up. Apologies for the downtime and if I lost some of your posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2019 at 4:47 AM, comet424 said:

any news on a new spacequest  I loved the game as a kid  and have 3 box set with my buckazoids  and then the cds   wish there were more quests over the years..  and cant get them to run on windows 10 to play them again sigh

Boy have I got news for you...!
No new Space Quest game... BUT... there is was a Kickstarter from the Two Guys From Andromeda (and Space Pope) to make "SpaceVenture"...

And as for playing your Space Quest games on Windows 10... ready to have your mind blown?
http://sierrahelp.com/Patches-Updates/NewSierraInstallers.html