Monolith_Pig

10,809 backers pledged $539,767 to help bring this project to life.

At the ripe old age of 37, it's not too far back for me to remember being sat in my office aged 32 daydreaming about my $125 reward tier.  The big box it will come in ("Think SQ4 Size"), The stellar soundtrack from Ken Allen and more intergalactic fun, humour and puzzles from my favourite game designers, The Two Guys From Andromeda.

I know that there are at least 10,000 people out there that felt the same back then, and a considerable number like me that still do now.

I'm the optimist's optimist, A Mr "glass half full" and "tomorrow's another day" kinda fella.  But even I feel a tinge of sadness now every time I play Space Quest.

"It's been so long" I despair.

"Has everyone else given up except me?" I wonder.

So this is a call to arms to my fellow Kickstarter contributors... Let us reignite our commitment to this game!

And to Mark, Scott, Chris and the rest of the SpaceVenture team, I know you've put your heart and souls into this game and just want you to know that we won't give up as long as you don't.  Let's make this happen!

TwoGuys.png

6 hours ago, Troels Pleimert said:

It is most definitely not dead. I can't say any more at this time, but trust me. It's not. :)

This is great to hear.  Things have been a bit quiet since the last update in November.  Would be great to see some shots of the voice over work taking place when it happens.

5 hours ago, MusicallyInspired said:

It's definitely not just you either. There are plenty of us who still have hope daily. :)

Good to see familiar user handles like yours still checking in and sharing my anticipation for this :) 

I frequently browse the kickstarter for news updates. (Seems like we're due for another one soon--wouldn't ya say?)

I know they'll deliver it. I greatly look forward to it.