Calling all fans! ITS VIDEO TIMEZ!

What's the submission deadline time? Midnight I hope! I'd love to get my video recorded and uploaded ASAP, my friend has held my camera hostage and won't deliver it to me until I bring him an object he can easily get himself...or after he gets off work, then I can proceed to record once I get off work...damn real life for interfering :P

Long story short, I hope the submission deadline is 5/11/12 at 11:59 pm :P

Long story short, I hope the submission deadline is 5/11/12 at 11:59 pm :P

Long story short, there's no submission deadline, but you can tell your friend whatever the hell you want and I'll cover for you. ;)

My contribution...

Sir, you made me soil myself with laughter! (Don't worry, it was coke.) :D

Don't forget, the fan-tasticness is your chance to let loose and drivel on in filibuster fashion, if you want. Chris wants you to pipe down after 60 seconds, because it has to sit next to ten or fifteen other people with Twinkies on their noses. I just wanted to offer you the side-option of letting loose and really pour your heart out, regardless of length, at the G+ page. :)

Don't forget, the fan-tasticness is your chance to let loose and drivel on in filibuster fashion, if you want. Chris wants you to pipe down after 60 seconds, because it has to sit next to ten or fifteen other people with Twinkies on their noses. I just wanted to offer you the side-option of letting loose and really pour your heart out, regardless of length, at the G+ page. :)

I like the sound of that...I'll have my vid ready soon....I do need to edit out a litany of ums and ahs...it's the professionalist in me....:P