KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!

Actually, it is. In the physical $100 tier label on the spreadsheet:

Ah, yeah, you're right. Sorry. I've seen that the field for digital soundtrack wasn't checked (and also it says in the Kickstarter tier that the soundtrack isn't included) and thought it wasn't.

So then I assume the soundtrack that comes with the physical $100 is on the DVD, since the digital soundtrack isn't checked.

Well, damn, I guess not offering digital versions along with the physical ones is a way to increase sales. But if I get the box, I'd like to keep it sealed. Hmpf.

Well, you'd just be missing the downloadable versions of the stuff you have on the disk. But yeah, it's a bit of an artificial separation when I can't imagine adding the physical backers to the digital distribution would cost them any more. It's interesting that none of the higher-dollar backers are going for the digital options.

The LSL guys did something really clever for their "last-mile push" against the goal: lowering prices for the top-dollar tiers. On the other hand, you don't want people to feel cheated or bummed out because they pledged "too soon." (And I still hate the word "pledge." Please let's find a better one. ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2R12XxNnqw4

Thoughts? Hate? Orats-on-a-Stick?