Space Quest Historian Podcast - The Official Thread

Troels Pleimert

It should be on iTunes soon. It's going through an approval process. I'm submitting a urine sample as we speak. You know Apple. ;)

Well, happy times with that. I shudder at the other 'samples' they might require. Look forward to getting access to the podcast though.

May The Janitor Gods have some lowly shlub scrub the path clear for you.

Vonster D Monster

Just an update, presently downloading the podcoast on Itunes. So the tests were Clear! Great. A good ole Vorakian Cleanse and you can pass any substance test. Well exept for the one that tests for cancer of the appendix, which it tends to cause, but who needs an Appendix! That's right, nobody!.

Vonster D Monster

• 2 weeks later...

Well Troels, I've now listened to all 4 podcasts, the first 3 in a row actually, and I have to say, good stuff. True I may have fallen asleep once or twice, or every couple of minutes, but whose counting. I think only one concussion resulted when my head hit the edge of a table after one nod-off, so that's not so bad, and the honeyed tones of your voice may have short circuited my Flaxion Inner Ear implant, but it was old and due for replacement, I hear fine out the other ear.

I look forward to more my friend, please keep slogging through the muck and weilding that mop, because I suspect there are few plebs like me that really enjoy what you are doing. That goes for all your guests as well, thanks for taking the time to add to this podcast, both the time and the effort are appreciated.

Vonster D Monster

Thank you, Vonster! So glad you enjoyed them (the parts you were awake for, anyway). If you ever want to get on there and talk about being one of those fantastic fan game developers, I would love to have you on there. I know next to nothing about developing in AGI, so it would really be an educational experience for me as well. :) Plus, maybe you'd stay awake if you were listening to yourself. ;)

The 5th episode is out, featuring BlockMaster, Akril, RogerWilcoFan2015 (Alan Luckachina), as well as those fine gentlemen of rock, MusicallyInspired (Brandon Blume) and Ken Allen.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/techjives/2013-12-11-SQ_Historian_Episode5Below_the_SurfacePtI.mp3

Also, only moments ago, I created a website for the podcast where you can always find the latest episode and, er, other stuff.  Yep -- http://spacequesthistorian.com is a reality.

• 2 months later...

Hey, guys. I guess I owe you some sort of explanation. You may have noticed there was no Space Quest Historian podcast episode on the 19th, and that's a shame because I'd really pumped it up and I was really excited to throw it out there.

All will be explained (somewhat) in the upcoming episode, which will come out this Wednesday. Fear not (or, well, depending on your disposition, tremble in your booties); the podcast will go on. March 5th, I'm back on the subspace air for your listening displeasure.