Space Quest Historian podcast - season 2

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I was asked to produce the latest edition of the podcast. Pete Toleman, my boss, is the host, but he got me to do the technical stuff.

He talked for at least 4 hours, about all sorts of stuff - including how the Jews run the media and why women shouldn't be allowed to be firefighters. But I managed to keep some of it on track, and I've condensed the show to 45 minutes.

I just wanted to say thank you to Brandon, Jess, Alan, Serena, Fred and Chris for helping me out by sending in broadcastable material for the show. I hope you enjoy it.

The file is with Chris Pope. Expect it to be out at some point in the next few days, God willing.

I also apologise on behalf of Pete. Man, I really hope he never reads this forum.

~ D ~

Just listened, fantastic! I have to to say I apologize, I've been out of the loop for quite a while now and my focus has been forced into real life for the most part. I knew that the podcast was on hiatus because of a computer issue but I missed the injury! I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon, Troels!

Heart hat, huh, Brandon? :D

Your music piece was fantastic! It sounds pretty awesome!! I look forward to hearing more!

Gareth, Frederik, Jess, Serena, and Alan, it was great to hear your parts as well! Thanks for sharing!

Sorry that I wasn't able to contribute to the most recent podcast. *Apparently* my story wasn't acceptable for Pete Toleman... ;)

(Actually, I legitimately dropped the ball and have been crazy busy and wasn't able to get a recording in on time).

That having been said, my story is continuing, and the next chapter should (barring any random problems that would delay it) be recorded for the next chapter!

Darren, I hope for your sake that Pete Toleman doesn't read these forums as well. Then again, I'm not sure where Priapic would be without you!

Talk to you later!

JDHJANUS

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

I regret to inform everyone that my newest chapter will once again be delayed. I was really hoping to work on it during the holiday weekend; however, craziness + sickness + business prevented me from doing so. Sorry to drop the ball again! I promise I haven't given up on the story!

Talk to you later!

JDHJANUS

Josh

Well, I am also sorry to inform you all that there will be no Space Quest Historian episode this week. I thought I would have time to set everything up and record one this week, but then -- a miracle and a challenge occurred, all at the same time. Our lost kitty, who ran away on Nov. 2nd, came back this past Sunday. Which is great news. The challenge has been to acclimatize him not only to home life again (pretty easy, in fact), but to the presence of another kitty which we got in the interim of his disappearance in our very small 2-room apartment (much, much harder). This task has pretty much taken up every moment of my free time. So, sorry, everyone! Real life once again rears its ugly head. But, comparatively, in a much more positive sense this time around!

Yay!!! Glad that your kitty is back!!!! I've been meaning to ask about that. Hope that new kitty and old kitty end up becoming close friends!!!

You don't think that Pete Toleman had anything to do with your kitty being returned to you, do you? ;)

Talk to you later!

JDHJANUS

Josh