Your SpaceVenture App store submissions go here!

ChrisPope

So.. in going through this thread, an idea struck me. Go figure. :)

Angry Geezers
----------
Defend your lawn from brats, rascals, and whippersnappers in this hip new title! Show them that back in your day, the world only had two colors and circles weren't even invented yet!
But be careful.. some particular pernicious punks might just be out to deface your precious lawn while you're distracted by some other rapscallions!

..and no, I'm not even going to attempt an icon for that. Maybe if it was something simple, but this is kinda asking for an agry old man's face or something, which is well beyond my artistic capabilities. :)

Was also trying to think of a way to incorporate the whole 'walking uphill both ways, in the snow' thing to the description.. but I'm not that dedicated apparently, haha! Oh well.

• 1 month later...

Really cool contributions.  I don't know if it's too late to participate here but I'm going to leave an entry anyway,heh.

Get a C[app].beta     (no icon from me,too lazy)

*This software is in active development:*

Get a cap whenever you need one! Just push the Get a C[app].beta  button and get access to all the cap companies in your area!

Upcoming features:

Instacon: Connects you directly to a vacant cap!

Capm[app]: Displays all the caps within a certain range on a map!

And much, much more!

Reviews

5/5 stars  This is exactly what I was looking for! Such a cool app, I'm having so much fun with it! Keep on the good work,guys! - user1872

4/5 stars  I have absolutely no idea where all the hate is coming from. It almost seems as if these "haters" can't understand what "active development" means. Yeah, there are bugs and missing features but they are   working on it! Just have patience! -fanboyno1

2/5 stars   Nice concept with great pontential, but badly implemented mechanics. The developers are obviously overchallenged with some line of code.Wait for the final product!- TheArranger

0/5 stars  Get a C[app]????? It's Get a Cr[app] more likely! The developers are lying! It's dead!   -Hellraiser666