No confirmation of purchase ?

Cthulhus

Hi there, the same thing happened to me and I also thought it was strange, so I contacted the team directly (via the contact form on guysfromandromeda.com) and Chris Pope replied to me saying that they had indeed received the payment. Yet, I never got a confirmation via email (other than the paypal receipt) so I guess this is a normal behaviour, but you could check directly with them as I did:

http://guysfromandromeda.com/contact-form-general-contact-questionscomments/

Hope it helps.

Did you guys pre-order or pledge via PayPal when the backer rewards were still open?

While we are reporting problems, I still haven't received my GOG credits. I emailed PCJ 4 days ago but no response :(

I too never received a confirmation email for my GOG credits.

GOG credits are something that Chris has been assigning. I've forwarded your e-mail to him, you should hopefully get it in the next run of credits from GOG and will get an e-mail from us with the code at that time. Thanks.

Did you guys pre-order or pledge via PayPal when the backer rewards were still open?

GOG credits are something that Chris has been assigning. I've forwarded your e-mail to him, you should hopefully get it in the next run of credits from GOG and will get an e-mail from us with the code at that time. Thanks.

Okay cool. Thanks very much :)

I don't know, I just buy the game the August 18th 2013 on the main website using Paypal.

It was here : www.guysfromandromeda.com/store/

Is that good ?

If you received the PayPal notification then you are good to go. If you need another receipt contact chris@guysfromandromeda.com

• 5 weeks later...

It's been over a month and I have received no emails from Chris Pope concerning my GOG credits. What's the deal? :( I'd rather just forgo my GOG credits and opt for the commentary access at this point.

Sorry for the trouble. If you shoot me an e-mail real quick I will get you set up with GOG or commentary, whichever you prefer.