Space Quest III Tribute Video

MediaGlitch

Thanks. Yeah, it took quite awhile. I was having to learn Adobe Premiere on the fly while I was piecing it together.

And yeah, my mic stinks and it probably wasn't mixed the greatest. I was using an old USB PC mic :(  ... I was price shopping some real full fledged voiceover mics last night. Will need to upgrade if I make any more videos.

This is great. Good job! Your Astro Chicken hate part was really funny (dang chicken), and the whole video was well-made. I loved the fact that you even showed the box contents, and played the game with the Andromedan glasses. You should make more of these, you do great commentary.

BlockMaster

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate the positive feedback!

This is great. Good job! Your Astro Chicken hate part was really funny (dang chicken), and the whole video was well-made. I loved the fact that you even showed the box contents, and played the game with the Andromedan glasses. You should make more of these, you do great commentary.

BlockMaster

• 2 months later...