Ken Williams supports The Two Guys

As you may have seen, Ken Williams pledged to the Two Guys Kickstarter and wrote the following endorsement in the comment field:

"Greetings all! I hope that everyone will pitch in and help Scott/Mark

get the funding needed to build a game. The world needs a bit of humor

about now, and in true Space Quest style the Two Guys from Andromeda

may have what we most need.

-Ken Williams"

If you feel like helping out, please tweet or post about the fact that the founder of Sierra On-Line -- and, no joke, the reason why Space Quest even exists -- has given his blessings ... and his boat money.

Include a link to www.tgakick.com somewhere in there for maximum ass-kicking velocity points. :)

This post has been promoted to an article

That's pretty awesome.

What needs to happen to gain velocity is getting the Two Guys interviewed on various websites... Al Lowe and LSL and such got on Forbes, Gamusutra, etc etc - we need the Two Guys to do the same.

(Also a very common theme I have seen in the forum postings as I attempt to spread the word, and see other threads others have done) - is people wanting more information about "the space adventure." They're saying there's too little info. So I think if they expanded on what type of game, what they want to do, and such - it'd greatly inspire people to donate to the cause, rather than just saying, "We need this much to make a space venture game for you - the fans."

I've been hoping that Ken & Roberta would send some kind words from their yacht in support of some of the old Sierra games projects -- I think I've even suggested over the last couple months that each project try to get them to film a video.

Still, it feels amazing to hear from Ken after all these years! It's just damn near the most encouraging thing I can imagine. Really hits that tear-jerking nostalgia nerve.... "It's mom and dad! They care!"

It's pretty hard to make much of an impact re-posting a short comment -- but I've tried... It'd probably be good if the Two Guys thanked them for their support and reposted it in an update... Or get them to film a video :)