What's up with SpaceVenture?

Sledgy

54 minutes ago, MusicallyInspired said:

We are literally testing the beta right now. We as in the backers. My money ain't wasted.

Well it seems your an oddity most backers i have come in contact with are very disappointed with the beta and have lost all hope it will be playable even if it ever gets released.

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, CavemanDCJ said:

Well it seems your an oddity most backers i have come in contact with are very disappointed with the beta and have lost all hope it will be playable even if it ever gets released.

Well. Then let me tell you - they've since updated some stuff. The current BETA is beatable. I just did the other day.

They're working on something the beta testers (myself included) was probably the least "game breaking" - which is the save game and how it works. They had a save game feature - but it needed work on remembering what you had and what you'd done. So that's the final part they're working on.

I absolutely loved the game from start to finish. There's literally two parts that I found a little annoying (because how to do it is pretty random). But, probably one of the funnest games I've played in a very, very long time.