Space Quest Incinerations!

Datadog

Posted Image

Following hot in the footsteps of my team-made fan-game "Vohaul Strikes Back" and IA's "SQ2 Remake", I'm proud to finally announce the release of "Space Quest: Incinerations."

Based on the Sierra game series from Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe, SQInc is an adventure game six years in the making. It re-imagines the SQ universe in the style of a modern sci-fi action-thriller, featuring 3D-rendered sprites and backgrounds, over 45 minutes of fully-animated cinematics, alternate endings, trophies, and over an hour's worth of original music.

As an animator, this game has been a real thrill ride to make. I want to thank everyone who's supported it, along with the talented people who've contributed their efforts to making it happen. I also want to thank the adventure game community for staying alive and staying strong.

Click here to visit the site and start downloading!

And while you're downloading,

Chris

Woo, VSB's darker and fire-ier brother is out!

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if the whole 2012 armageddon will actually be caused by an exponentially growing number of fanmade SQ games being released, to the point where it collapses the planet.

PS. End of the release trailer = :)

Woohoo!

Brandon, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Let me just say, Frans should really get off his ass and start posting some news updates. This has been a fantastic new year, and while I understand he has stopped updating the site long ago, it'd be a real shame for SQ.Net to miss covering these releases. :oops: :wink: