Space Quest Superfan Hangout to promote the SpaceVenture

Heh, you probably noticed, but your improvised conversation about Florida after Troels and I had announced we were leaving put the broadest smile on my face, cause that was just symptomatic for this Hangout. The man can talk for hours, can't he?

You and me both. I don't even know how he knew I was in Florida to begin with! I hope he's able to get out of Alabama at some point, though. Not a nice place to be at all.

as silly as it might sound, since none of you have ever met me, i feel a special connection to some of you guys from this superfan event. after hearing you guys talk for four hours, you all feel like my space quest brothers from another mother! Thank you for representing the fandom so well!

Troels and Frede, knowing how dedicated you have been over the decades (!) it was really heartwarming to see! You might feel like you spoke too much or whatever, but you guys are entertaining and funny and really kept the energy high. Especially seeing Troels progressively get drunker and drunker and let his inner fan boy creep out a little bit towards the end (in a good way)... Troels bringing up how this has been one of the greatest years of his life, and how it feels like a culmination of all the hard work he's put in on being the space quest historian and basically keeping this community together for years. All I can say is job well done.

BTW- i live in dallas fort worth, and it was really interesting to hear from Scott that Glanz Handerson is a news reporter from my area. I've listened over and over, but I can't recognize the voice. Anyone know who plays Glanz?

Mr_Homn, thanks so much for tuning in and watching! (Wow, you watched all four hours of it? I'm impressed!)

Can't take credit for keeping the community together, though. The community keeps itself together. :)

As for Glanz, his voice is done by a local voice actor in Dallas Fort Worth. His name is Justin Martin.

Next time? I like the sound of that... :D

Yeah. We could do fan games next. :)

As those attending and watching this can probably tell, I'm dying to get all the VSB anecdotes out of the way, so I'd definitely be up for that. Would give Scott an overview of what to expect from the fan projects as well, if he chooses to participate again.

Mr_Homn, thanks so much for tuning in and watching! (Wow, you watched all four hours of it? I'm impressed!)

Well I certainly didn't plan on it, but once i started I couldn't stop! especially when scott showed up. I was glued to my monitor, hehe. I lost as much sleep as you guys i think.

As for Glanz, his voice is done by a local voice actor in Dallas Fort Worth. His name is Justin Martin.

Ah, thanks!