Video help from a fan looking to be apart of SpaceVenture history :)

ChrisPope

****** SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED, THANKS EVERYONE! ******

Hey everyone! I'm looking for someone who is good with video to help with some video related things involving the podcasts. As a lot of you know, it has been a struggle dealing with Justin.TV, and it's ability to not record the audio during the live shows. Switching to a different provider for that at this time is not an option.

Here's what I need someone to do:

* Pull the audio from our Commentary Page and the video from the Justin.TV page and merge the two together into a single video file. This includes all the videos on Justin.TV that have sound already.

* The audio must match as closely as possible to the video as you can.

* The video/audio quality must be as high as possible.

What do you get out of all this?

* Name credited as "Special Thanks" in the SpaceVenture credits along with a separate credit listing those that helped in some special way.

* An increase on what content you can view at http://svrewards.com

* Possibly some other cool things (as they are available) throughout the SpaceVenture creation process ;)

How do you submit yourself for this to me?

* Provide me with proof that you can do the work

* Go to http://guysfromandro...-recorded-6312/ and take the audio from the MP3 and the Video from Justin.tv and create me a video file that has the 2 together as closely matched on timing as possible.

You can use dropbox or some other free file sharing site to share the file with me.

Email me chris@guysfromandromeda.com with your link info.

How much time do you have?

1 week from today (8/23/12). The best match will be selected for this.

Thanks so much everyone for all of your time and effort with this! :)

Chris Pope

Hey everyone! Was a bit tied up with Dragon*con for the last few days, but now that I'm back I'll be selecting someone to help with this. Thanks so much to those that submitted videos! I know this took time out of your schedules, and for that, I'll be keeping the list of names of people that submitted for this for possible future work! :)

• 2 weeks later...