Happy Vohaulidays!

Capn_Ascii

Greetings, fellow Space Quest fans! It's that most wonderful time of year again, and as was something of a tradition for me back in the day, that means it's once again time to share...

post-823-0-15640300-1355712535_thumb.png

...my old Space Quest holiday greeting card! :D

I made this one a *long* time ago - we're talking more than a decade ago (Wow, have I really been hanging around for that long? :blink: ). The old version had some ugly sci-fi-styled lettering that I didn't care for, so I modified it to look more like the sort of thing you'd see inside a sappy Hallmark card. Other than that, though, it's the same terrible pun I've been throwing around every year. ;)

If you ask him nicely, he might give you a great big box of "not getting shot by minions with laser rifles" for Christmas. :)

I posted this one on my Devianart account too, along with a few other things1. The only one that'll be of any interest to any of you folks are this one (crappy drawing of Roger), and possibly this other one, because it's kinda sorta vaguely Monkey Island-related. If you squint.

1) I apologize in advance for my lack of artistic ability.

• 3 weeks later...

The old version had some ugly sci-fi-styled lettering that I didn't care for, so I modified it to look more like the sort of thing you'd see inside a sappy Hallmark card.

Lucida Handwriting for the caption and Comic Sans for the speech bubble! BOOYA! On-sight-identification! (I'm a font nerd. Which means I now have to hurt you for using Comic Sans.)

• 9 months later...