ScumSoft V1.0 (LEGO MOC)

great job on this! heh, two great loves of mine you've combined here, lego and SQ, SQ3 even ! It'd be awesome to see the Mallard or the Skull Fighters in lego... hrm... or even an entire SQ game in lego... sorry, getting carried away here..

original skullfighter SQ3

Posted Image

an "astroskull" ?

Posted Image

not quite the skull fighters, but kind of interesting they used the same colours; and its a spaceship shaped like a skull... heh, I think i'll have to get some my legos together and build me a genuine one one of these days...

more shots of this guy's astro skulls at

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/lofiver ... 18824.html

This however, saddens me, (because I someone's gone and already done the Mallard for real before me ) but it is also very cool, I don't remember the front having two seats tho?

Posted Image

more shots of it here

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/175205

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oooh, Legos! One of my favorite toys, and one I still play with to this day. I've got a whole collection of little weapons and armor and accessories and such for this Lego action figure I built years ago and still design stuff for...

...but that's neither here nor there. These are, though:

Lego Alluminum Mallard

A version of the Mallard I made years ago, using a virtual building block program (I didn't have *nearly* enough pieces of the right shapes to do this one for real). Not nearly as neat-looking as the one earlier in this post (wow, nice!), but at least mine's more or less to scale. ;)

Aaah! Spider!

Poor Roger running for his life across the dunes of Kerona, pursued by the Sarien's spider droid. Yes, I know, there's a bit of a design mix-up here - Roger is clearly meant to be his blue-suited VGA self, while the droid is the original EGA model. :P