Have u wondered about SQX?

AnasAbdin

:( guys guys easy now! my topic was simply: have you wondered about SQX's story?? and WOAH you just judged me by a funny pixelated pic!! seems u got it wrong here... the pic is in the blog and the SQX story line is here!! I've been breathing SQ since 1989 when I was a kid. I am so into learning AGI and SCI to complete the sequels.. (of course no nudity or corny ideas!!) <--- i said it was a sick joke! I am a developer and I happen to know how to draw so yeah cut me some slack here :D

ps I did draw Zondra 5349846495837 times when I was 13 :oops:

and I'd appreciate it if you leave the thread :finger:

Please be nice or your time here will be short. We're all friends here and especially now that there aren't that many left anymore, this forum is a place of mutual respect and we'd like to keep it that way. Don't ruffle feathers. If people think your stuff isn't interesting don't lash out.

and I'd appreciate it if you leave the thread :finger:

Please be nice or your time here will be short. We're all friends here and especially now that there aren't that many left anymore, this forum is a place of mutual respect and we'd like to keep it that way. Don't ruffle feathers. If people think your stuff isn't interesting don't lash out.

yep and now the gang leader wants me out cos his friends didn't like me. very mature. and oh.. the " :finger: " emoticon is an option in the forum.. i haven't got anything offensive from my pocket of offensiveness... this is a free forum (as far as i know), i wanted to share my SQ love with you, i got good and bad feedback, I am being nice -read my replies- while they are still being hostile... it's as simple as if you don't like it leave it. no need for the hard feelings and the stress you're giving me! why haven't I seen you defending me as well from their words? if the admins won't appreciate me here then kick me out. very mature... kinda racist too :D

Not to pile on, but many SQ fans would find that offensive, or at best, rather juvenile. Don't be surprised when the reaction to it is negative. Some of the people in this thread have been involved with the production of well known games that have been released to the public. They understand criticism, whether justified or not. When dealing with subject matter of the Sierra Quest series you have to expect fans will have strong reactions to what they perceive as a negative portrayal. It is partially why certain fan based game projects were dropped. It is also why Quest for Glory 4.5 is nearly universally hated. Learn from it and don't take it personally.

MI is an admin here. He has ask you to cool it.

very mature... kinda racist too :D

Wow. When was anything posted here that even slightly suggested racism. That is like some angry old white redneck throwing out the racism charge before anyone else can accuse him right before he commits a racist act for real. How do you even know what race most of the people here are?

Collector nailed it on the head. I frequent Deviantart, I see enough of my favorite characters frakked with there, filters on and all, thank you very much. I grew up with Space Quest, I'd prefer not to see it get "Rule 34'd". I've never seen any such art on DA, and I sure as hell didn't expect to find it here. Ah well, I'm on the internet, I should expected as much.

Not to pile on, but many SQ fans would find that offensive, or at best, rather juvenile. Don't be surprised when the reaction to it is negative. Some of the people in this thread have been involved with the production of well known games that have been released to the public. They understand criticism, whether justified or not. When dealing with subject matter of the Sierra Quest series you have to expect fans will have strong reactions to what they perceive as a negative portrayal. It is partially why certain fan based game projects were dropped. It is also why Quest for Glory 4.5 is nearly universally hated. Learn from it and don't take it personally.

:D :( :D :D thanx man, now that is hate free and not offensive at all :) thanx for putting it on this way. I will check out QFG4.5 to get an idea as well. I'm not really what you guys might have think, it was only a bad start really I'm so much a space quester as you all are :) i didn't mean racism as ethnic and skin colors.... i just felt being hated and that really stressed me :( anywho.. let's REALLY PLEASE not for get the topic and share ideas -if any- about SQX? I would love to contribute to the story. and NO i had nothing in mind like the pic I created, it's just a funny/sick comic...

-love ya all

AnasAbdin, it's just too eccentrically.

Btw, my old another 'slash fiction' stuff:

Posted Image

Why didn't you call me?

Seems, the thread will be removed (or pic)

hahahhaha NOT! ewwwh man i will not allow this to disturb my mind :| couldn't you atleast give her blonde body hair :D

Collector nailed it on the head. I frequent Deviantart, I see enough of my favorite characters frakked with there, filters on and all, thank you very much. I grew up with Space Quest, I'd prefer not to see it get "Rule 34'd". I've never seen any such art on DA, and I sure as hell didn't expect to find it here. Ah well, I'm on the internet, I should expected as much.

exactly!! and with arms wide open!!!! :D i dont care what u think about me, sorry if i offended you in anyway and i'd like to get a new start :(:):D