SpaceVenture Prototype #1

Yeah, but then they said in the update that the final game wouldn't be anything like the prototype, like browser based and stuff? That's what confused me, seems to be some parallel gig and not actually the taste of actual game most would expect?

The demo was very under-whelming.

I realize it is quite early in the development process, but really - based soley on its own merit, and not what the final project will be - this demo is severely under-whelming. I'm sure later effors will be much better, however. If they're not, though, I'm really going to light up the internet with my rage, hahaha!

Bt

True, but honestly - this was little more than an interactive concept sketch. Neat, but hardly indictative of ANY kind of game at all. I mean, we all expect some kind of adventure game - so having a background to move on, and things to interact with are a given. There was no real surprise in there. The best thing about the demo was the audio portions with Scott and Mark talking about where they want to go, and possibly getting the SQ IP. As a real "demo".... it was more promo than demo.

Bt

What would you expect for game that probably has had little to no development, yet? Judging by the time it took for the funding reach the first demo level, based on how fast the funding came in for the other Kickstarters, I imagine that that point came sooner than what they might have been prepared for.