Deleted stuff in Space Quest I VGA

BlockMaster

In that case, I may not be all that helpful...I'll still give it a try, though.

Yes, but it's not for you to decide, Akril ;) It's in the "ear of the beholder". Plus, haven't I heard your voice somewhere before?

On the subject of sexy voices, I tell you who could be on a podcast for me any time, and that'd be Jeysie. I wish she was still around!

And Troels- 7 minutes? I had 7 minutes of gags unrelated to the subject material lined up for a joke-style intermission!! literally!! Might have to PM you about this..

It's all right. You can talk about your podcast. As I said before, the only thing that I want, is that everyone is happy. ;)

Same here. :) Well, as many as possible, anyway.

I just replied to Blockmaster, and I proposed keeping my segment confined mostly to discussing resource-viewing tools like AGI Studio, SCI Viewer, and the like, with only a small amount of time spent on discussing the sort of things I've found. I also suggested recording a rough version of this speech and sending it to Blockmaster, so that he could talk about whatever I didn't talk about (I could also delete topics that he wanted to talk about instead).

Great! :D

In that case, I may not be all that helpful...I'll still give it a try, though.

Hah! :) You do any voice you want. Hell, if you wanted to distort your voice, Sludge Vohaul-style, that's entirely up to you. Go nuts.

And Troels- 7 minutes? I had 7 minutes of gags unrelated to the subject material lined up for a joke-style intermission!! literally!! Might have to PM you about this..

Again, go nuts and we'll figure it out in the edit. I have no "maximum" running time for the podcast. Don't feel constrained. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I want to try to find out what the deleted deaths were supposed to be. First, is there a way to know in which room a view is used? Second, when Roger is incinerated, he is standing on one foot. Where in the game could that happen. I wonder if that is part of a deleted room of the Deltaur. Third, in the folders, I found some animations of parts of the Deltaur floating in space, then breaking. Is that in-game? Thanks in advance.

BlockMaster