Hidden stuff in Space Quest fan games folders

BlockMaster

If you watch the Developer's Commentary for Space Quest: Incinerations, right up at the end, you'll find an easter egg that gives you the "full points" super-awesome ending, regardless of how badly you played the game. :)

But if you're referring to hidden assets and such, well ... I guess all you'd have to do is sweettalk Blackthorne, Datadog or PCJ into sending you the source code to, respectively, SQ2VGA, Incinerations and VSB.  All those games were made in AGS.

VSB has quite a bit of hidden goodies that most normal people will never find. For instance, entering certain codes on the safe could return lots of interesting messages.

SQInc, not so much. As Troels said, there's an easter egg near the end which grants you a full score. Other than that, the trophies, and the extra endings, all you'd find is the occasional dialogue blurb where I complain about writing dialogue at 3 in the morning.

So, semi related but is a voice add-on for Incinerations still in the cards at some point? Had a blast recording my lines for VSB!

I'd love to do a voice for Incinerations, but I think Datadog said during the commentary that he didn't have time to organize a talkie project. Of course, he could always bounce the script and let the fan community sort that out.

Something tells me a huge fight would erupt over who gets to play Doomtron. ;)

I'd love to do a voice for Incinerations, but I think Datadog said during the commentary that he didn't have time to organize a talkie project. Of course, he could always bounce the script and let the fan community sort that out.

He's too busy working on DuckTalez 7 apparently.

Something tells me a huge fight would erupt over who gets to play Doomtron. ;)

It's gonna be Samuel L. Jackson.