hi all

mwardie

About 9 hours ago Mark commented on the Kickstarter page:

"Yes we will be releasing a new version of the living concept as promised. We've decided to add a few more fun elements in celebration of exceeding our goal and I think it will be worth the wait. Ni I don't have an ETA just yet. ;) Thanks everyone for your patience."

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the font, unless you're being sarcastic, in which case, sorry for telling you something you already knew. :) Like, the font being used in a humorous way.

No worries FroggyMe6581!

Don't touch
\
 \
  |
  V

It said don't touch. I warned you!

Even bad jokes are further worsened by explanation. Well, when I authored the post, I'd chosen that font & worded it poorly at the same time. I make no special claims about the quality of my humor. I simply inflict it upon the unsuspecting.

Yes and yes. According to what we've heard, there will be a fifth protype and a SpaceVenture demo. You clearly read Jared's answer since you "liked" his post, so asking again won't make prototype #5 get out sooner ;)

Also, since I can't help noting the nickname similarities... if you're the same guy as mward99, you may want to stick with one account; more than one goes against the forum rules, I think. Just a friendly hint.

Mwardie, I don't know if you're trolling or innocently impatient, but I've asked you before and I'm going to ask again. Please don't make double posts. It clutters up threads. Also, please don't use centered or strikeout text unless there's a purpose for it. It makes your posts hard to read on certain displays.

We've already told you everything we know. We need to get to $400k to get another prototype. We've made over $400k now. It will come soon. Nobody has any more information. It adds nothing to keep asking and asking. It'll be out when it's announced.

Thank you! :)

I'm sorry I bothered you