Superfan Hangout Thread

Sorry for being absent of late. But serendipity may be on our side: This coming week, I have Thursday and Friday off, as well as the weekend. It would be almost criminal of us not to capitalize on this unique opportunity.

So -- anyone up for a Hangout this coming Thursday, Friday or Saturday?

I have a 9-5 job as well, but I neglected to take into account that Friday technically isn't a day off; it's just sandwiched between two days off, so the lads at my company just let me have a long weekend.

What would be good for you, Sam, on a Friday? Just for reference.

That's probably gonna be a bit too late for me, given that our desktop is in our bedroom and my girlfriend likes to be able to get some sleep off-camera ;) And while I'd just head into the living room instead, my the webcam in my laptop doesn't really work anymore due to driver issues...

Well, I'm still up for the Hangout in an hour or so. After careful consideration (i.e. having a nap, waking up and then thinking it), I think we should just have a casual Hangout. Any theme is the theme you want. I'll probably fire up a Space Quest game after showing you my lame game collection I just fished out of the basement yesterday.

Sound cool to you? We could title this one "Shoot the Shit." No, on second thought ... ;)