I'll be available this Saturday. I may be working on SpaceVenture in the background, but Troels can yell at me if I accidentally talk about it instead of VSB.

Also, I may have to hang up real quick if the Two Guys call.

Really? Even considering you've released the SpaceVenture demo four days prior? Which I politely implore you to have done ;)

We might as well wait till Andres is back from Chicago, then. Maybe even after the release of SpaceVenture and the obligatory Superfan Hangout where we celebrate that game.

Maybe we should start with Incinerations, considering Datadog and I are both available on the 20th. I'd gladly ramble about my music, how awesome the game is and everything in between. I'm not available on the 13th anymore, though.

All right, then -- it's a date! Just to be safe, here's the World Clock telling us what time I had in mind: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Let%27s+Play%3A+Space+Quest+Incinerations+with+designer+Chris+Ushko&iso=20130720T20&p1=69&ah=4

Let's kick Junior's ass! :)

That was tons of fun, by the way. Look -- all of Space Quest Incinerations, in just under four hours! (Admittedly, we rushed the ending a bit, but we DID get the "greatest ending ever"! Chris reveals a special cheat for those of you who have patience to sit through the whole th-- no, do NOT fast forward! Cheaters!)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-9iCbMDEyY

I've already gushed a lot, but hey, one more time: Thanks, Fred, Akril and Chris! That was such a blast!

So ... when are we doing VSB, SQ2VGA and PQ1+2? :)

I'm going to get Patrick and Andres take the lead regarding VSB. You know what the former is busy with and the latter is still in Chicago, so those are the schedules we need to align. Chris and I seem to be able to clear a Friday or Saturday (or rather two, seeing as this might be a longer session) after the holidays. I'm quite sure Marty will be able to do that as well.