Mass Collaborative Tribute Video *COMPLETE!!*

If PCJ requests anything other than "SpaceVenture intern," I will cry in my sleep.

Don't think I'll be doing a video this time around. Not enough time at the moment, and last time I tried (during the Kickstarter) my recording came out a little flat.

I don't really want to point out what I did because I'll feel like I'm bragging. Heck, I don't even know what counts as "helping". I've probably done nothing

- During the SpaceVenture kickstarter I made a kickstarter tracker program to save at least two people's F5 keys :P

- I made a comic about selling my house.

- Yeah... not a whole lot.

I'm mostly just a super enthousiastic lurker who would love to be involved with more things in the fan community but due to excessive introversion am too scared of working with other people.

"Nobody" works :)

Well if it is the same program, I'm glad you got some use out of it :)

If it's not the same program, I'll still take credit for it :P

(Basically a little Java program that took in the name of the kickstarter and the URL and then gave you a little java window with a progress bar, and how much had been pledged since the last "reset" and junk. You'd press 'A' to make it stay above all windows and I think 'R' to reset the pledge odometer)

Just sent mine in. Man, I'm glad I don't do vlogs. Took me a dozen tries to stumble through one sendable video where I don't garble my words. Actually, I envy anyone who can talk into a camera for an hour (or even a minute) and still be coherent.

I feel your pain. I had to break mine into bits and stitch them together. Had to do the same for my segment in the first SQH podcast. I got rid of all the outtakes for both, but by god, there were a lot of farting noises, angry faces, a meowing cat (yes, really) and expletives (both in Danish and English) in there.