e1ven

Sq7.org is Back Online

Sweet! Good to hear it!

(Today is so crazy, I am slammed at work and amazingly everything happens so I can't journal about it on SQN...)

EDIT: Hey, it's not up yet, is this just a heads-up or is something broken?

PCJ- It should be up as soon as DNS propogates for you.

If you don't see it, you could try adding 74.200.243.251 sq7.org to your etc hosts, but it's a bit of a work around.

I can load it from everywhere I try.

Thanks. How are things?

Couldn't we donate all things SQ7-ish to the Two Guys and let them remove all references to Space Quest. Then you have an almost finished SpaceVenture.

Cheers,

-Danny!

I'm happy to give them anything they want, but I suspect that them creating stuff on their own is half the fun.

Besides, the Plot is still Josh's, I'm not posting that. He may find other uses for it, or something derived from it.

Wow, thanks for posting that picture that I made!

(By the way, DanTooDee: now that the SQ7.org domain is back up and running, do you think there is any chance of reviving the SQ Fan Game site?)

Actually, this is a fun interesting exercise.

A lot of the files for SQ7 are pretty hidden. ;)

The last time I touched these was 4-5 years, and several computers ago, but I think I still have all the important ones.

Ironically, the fact that we pulled/archived a lot of it to send to VU makes it easier to publish, even without their involvement.

Heh, I'd never seen those trailers before. I was hoping the follow up to "In a world where junk is king..." would be "..who washes the washmen?" since I'm just a slave to stupid jokes..