SQ4 without zombie in SQ12

Sledgy

Hi, I got message that in "The Space Quest Collection (1994)"

m_Oblozka_SQ1_5_Collection.jpg

there's old version of SQ4

There's only terminator-robot, without zombie who yells this robot in current version of SQ4

And the bullet from the tank (in SQ12) needed for this robot.For kill him

Who got this version of SQ4 (from this 1994 collection) or know where it is, pls PM to me :)

I have to confess I've never thought about it that way, though I love the idea! The only thing known about the identity of the zombie is that he must be a former Xenonian rebel who was caught and "enhanced" by Vohaul. That's what's revealed by Professor Lloyd.

So there's really nothing to prove that the zombie is future Roger... but there's nothing to contradict it either  :)

I thought the Droid-o-Death also showed up randomly in the disk version as well. Zombie guy summons him in both version.

Also, suejak ... Holy shit! That's ... brilliant. As Datadog said, that adds so much more creepiness to the zombie scream.

Although I think, as Fred said, it's just a random Xenonian guy.

That was really weird. Instead of repling to Troels's post, I edited it...including the quote. No idea how that happened. I had to dig through my trashed emails of reply notifications for this forum to find the original message. Here the original reply I meant to make.

I thought the Droid-o-Death also showed up randomly in the disk version as well.

Nope. Not in my versions anyway. If he does show up it's a lot rarer than in the CD version that's for sure.