You like Kickstarters, huh? Quest for Infamy!

pcj

Blackthorne, looked at the KS page yesterday, looks freakin' awesome I will definitely be a backer a little further into it (gotta wait for SV to cool down). Really excited, look s like a QFG gam with more of an anti-hero. Kitchen's artwork you posted looks especially Spielburgish.

My only request is for additional tiers, but you guys are a smaller project, so I understand if that's not the idea.

Blackthorne, looked at the KS page yesterday, looks freakin' awesome I will definitely be a backer a little further into it (gotta wait for SV to cool down). Really excited, look s like a QFG gam with more of an anti-hero. Kitchen's artwork you posted looks especially Spielburgish.

My only request is for additional tiers, but you guys are a smaller project, so I understand if that's not the idea.

Yeah, Spikey - if we meet our goal early, and we start over funding, we can afford some more tiers, like Physical Copies and Boxes.... other suggestions are welcome! Thanks for the compliments - check out the demo, you can actually play the whole first part of the game. There's three seperate paths to go down, multiple puzzle solutions and stuff....

Bt

Excellent, I didn't realise a demo was out there man. This looks like a Sierra game. For serious. I'm really excited about it.

I would say it looks like the first oldschool QFG game since QFG2, but that would be disrespectful to Lori/Corey and they're friends of mine ;)

Seriously, great work. I know it will succeed, I love Klytos, Broomie, etc. Will post if I get time to view this! I will pledge eventually anyway.

Wish I could fund my friends on this venture (I'm not involved). Perhaps later when I have more monies.

Don't worry about it; it's halfway there already, with almost a month to go.

I'm still need to recover from SpaceVenture, but I definitely want to fund this before it is over :)

At the rate it's going, it very well may reach it's goal before you drop a dime on it (not a bad thing though).

I'm in this one for a cameo... I'm a sucker for in-game inclusion. I thoroughly enjoyed QfG and KQ up to 6 (the last one I had the privilege of playing). Jeremy and Jenny are brilliant artists, in my opinion. I ought to actually play the demo, right?