Space Quest Lego UPDATE : Galaxy Galleria

BlockMaster

I'll try to do that. ;) It might be on my Flickr soon. I'll tell you when I will post it.

By the way, there is a Lego piece for a mohawk : https://www.firestartoys.com/ProductImages/7132/BIG/BIG/BIG/7132.jpg I have one like that, but it's not the right color and I need two, for the Two Guys. Their printed face is not my best work either.

For Steve's request, I can't find anything to make an orat. The closest that I found is this : http://www.toytalk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Lego_trolls_fortress_figures.jpg and it doesn't seems right for it. I might build one out of normal Lego pieces, but it will be in some time, because I can't access the rest of my Legos, only what's in the box.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you the person from the Replay forum who made that incredible Lego LSL 3-D art (as well as an interesting Jasmine edit :-o )?

It would be so cool if you could do similar Lego art for SQ characters. I think people here would really get a kick out of it.

Yup that'd be me. All my posts in the Replay boards are unfortunately gone.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the amazing feedback guys!

I made something new! The Space Quest IV time pod in Lego! It was quite difficult to make it minifigure sized, but I'm pretty proud of it. It's already ready to travel through time! You can check it out here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/106016985@N05/14586788353/in/set-72157644860948499, and as always, feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned!

BlockMaster

• 2 months later...

Sorry for not posting anymore projects recently. Life's busier and busier. I am still working on Space Quest projects, along with other things in my free time, and right now, I am actually working on a massive Space Quest Lego project. It's slowly coming together. I'm encountering some problems, like running out of some colors, but I'm pretty sure you guys will like it when it's done. I'm not going to reveal what it's going to be yet. I'll let the suspense and speculations rule for now. I don't know when I'm going to finish, and it will take the time it will need, but I don't think you are gonna regret it.

BlockMaster

P.S. Let the Words be them, not us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

So what happened with me? you might ask. Where's the project I promised? Did I forget about Space Quest? Neither of those. I would say I'm officially "back". Maybe. Kinda. I finished as much of the secret project as I could, and I realized the project is impossible to complete due to the limited size of my Lego collection, and real life being now a big obstacle to continue making these, so I will post the pictures of the last project of this series soon, but that will probably be the last I will do of this project.

I hope this work, I haven't used Flickr in ages... here is the more recent, and probably last Space Quest Lego project I'll do for a while. Sack's and the Software Store from Galaxy Galleria, remade entirely in Lego!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskJgvxzX

My original plan was to make the whole Galaxy Galleria in Lego, but I ran out of grey, then with a lot of real life stuff happening I never got to post these here. Here they are, at last! :D