It's official: The Two Guys from Andromeda are back

BTW Frans, I think you misplaced a comment end there.

(Also, Two Guys shout out)

Don't worry. If I get it my way, this website won't be around much longer in its current form anyway. I'll be opening a thread / board soon for that purpose. I'm not sure yet what I want to do with SQN. If anything at all... I feel hugely out of touch, among other things.

BTW: It's great seeing you guys all back here!

And please don't tell anybody, but even I fired up VSB!

If there is a merging of the two, I would prefer that at least one normal forum be maintained. Blogging, even with comments enabled is too limiting for the community. If the blogging/social site/content management was in addition to a forum, sure, but don't kill the forum.

Actually, I feel a message board in this current form has had its time. There's already an open Facebook group out there. Which could take over pretty much everything a message board does, without the downsides attached to it.

Hey, if Scott and Mark can bury the hatchet... :P

I still stand by the Facebook message I sent you while we were still in the beta phase. And as far as I know, so does everyone else who were responsible for that mess. Hope you'll enjoy the game, man!

I have no idea what that was all about, but I'm all for reconcilliations and moving forward. Just a couple of weeks ago, Daniel Stacey and I buried the hatchet that left us estranged for the past 12 years, and we're back on track again.

I can't wait to start making life miserable for you all in the "New SQN" forum. :P

Aye, I want to apologize profusely about my actions in particular. I especially took advantage of trust placed in me, and the whole thing was very childish (and pointless).

We've all moved on and grown up (hopefully), so I'm all for a new beginning with a stronger, unified community.

I can't wait to start making life miserable for you all in the "New SQN" forum.

Speaking of which, that doesn't seem to be accessible to me. I'm guessing overlooked permission setting...?

Awesome! You should also try Incinerations if you haven't already.

Aye, I want to apologize profusely about my actions in particular. I especially took advantage of trust placed in me, and the whole thing was very childish (and pointless).

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me. Ooh you know how melodramatic I am. So, let us forget about it and not hang on to this any longer. :P

Speaking of which, that doesn't seem to be accessible to me. I'm guessing overlooked permission setting...?

I'm really, REALLY out of touch. It'll take some helping. Check it again, I tried resetting the permissions.

Just a couple of weeks ago, Daniel Stacey and I buried the hatchet that left us estranged for the past 12 years, and we're back on track again.

I'm glad to know that, having read your G+ post which I, overall, found very sympathetic.

Man, is this getting sentimental or what? Someone should invite the_wilco back so we can get that daily dose of hate too :wink:

There is a chance he's watching; a while ago, he PM'ed me about auditioning for the VSB talkie. I PM'ed him back and told him he was more than welcome to audition, but nothing ever came of it, so I kinda ended up taking the role myself :P