It's official: The Two Guys from Andromeda are back

Diane, Jeysie, Spikey, Pstonie, Pansy, RDSF, ColinP, kainenable, Mokalus of Borg...

And LordKat, although it's not like he really left ...

I've been following LordKaT for quite some time. He used to do an online show, the same one you linked to above, where he did marginal strategy guides for notoriously difficult classic games. Now he mostly does live streaming, Let's Plays, D&D and online tech shows. He's gathered quite a following. I remember asking him about the Subchan, and he responded something along the lines of moving on after the community started dying.

I wonder if he's picked up on the Two Guys news. Many of the people in his IRC chatroom have.

Edit: Come check his stuff out here - http://www.lordkat.com

I've been following LordKaT for quite some time. He used to do an online show, the same one you linked to above, where he did marginal strategy guides for notoriously difficult classic games. Now he mostly does live streaming, Let's Plays, D&D and online tech shows. He's gathered quite a following.

I did send him a tweet about the reunion. He didn't react, but then, he's probably off partying with his new friends, The Nostalgia Critic and Spoony. ;) No, in all seriousness, the guy still remembers us. He helped me out a few years back when I did a fan-game about the That Guy With The Glasses/Cinemassacre review community.

Diane's kind of disappeared off the face of the earth since her wedding. No e-mails, no Facebook - nothing. I chalk it up to her be too busy infiltrating the government on her rise to power. Either that, or she's still playing "World of Warcraft".

I wonder if we can get Topper back?

I did send him a tweet about the reunion. He didn't react, but then, he's probably off partying with his new friends, The Nostalgia Critic and Spoony. No, in all seriousness, the guy still remembers us. He helped me out a few years back when I did a fan-game about the That Guy With The Glasses/Cinemassacre review community.

Which I will replay one of these days. As an off-topic comment, that game had some excellent writing and was a very fun experience once you get past the fuse puzzle.

Okay, back on-topic!

And back off topic! (In memory of Diane, because she would do the same thing ;).)

a very fun experience once you get past the fuse puzzle.

But of course, it wouldn't be a proper Sierra-style adventure game without "that one puzzle". ;) SQ4 had Skate-O-Rama, SQ5 had the EVA pod, PQ3 had the pentagram, GK1 had the Sekei Madoule, etc..

Which I will replay one of these days. As an off-topic comment, that game had some excellent writing and was a very fun experience once you get past the fuse puzzle.

Last post on the topic, I promise, but - thank you! Allow me to stroke your back in public and say that, coming from the guy who penned the Incinerations script, that means a huge deal. Seriously. That game blew my socks off. Then spun them in a circle. Then slapped me around with them. Then made me love it.

LordKat was/is a member of The SubSpace Channel!?

I've been watching his videos on TGWTG for years, yet somehow I never realized this. Crazy...

Heh, I mainly remember him from the SubChan and only a few months ago discovered that he's apparently quite well known.

Diane's kind of disappeared off the face of the earth since her wedding. No e-mails, no Facebook - nothing. I chalk it up to her be too busy infiltrating the government on her rise to power. Either that, or she's still playing "World of Warcraft".

As far as I remember, Diane was diagnosed with a condition that would make her lose eyesight over time, eventually rendering her blind. It's a real shame, and I don't mean to be morbid or anything, but that would explain all too well why she may not be online anywhere.

Overall, I prefer your explanation. At least that one doesn't make me depressed. I don't know much about the whereabouts of other regulars, but this could very well be Kain. And of course, Colin Panetta suddenly showed up when we released VSB. Also on Facebook, I believe.

By the way, Danish Bacon olzen. Just checked back at the forum - I never received another PM. I think you're either lying, incompetent or both.

Now, Gareth... why would I ever lie to you? :wink:

Wait. Scratch that; it's the incompetence. Sorry about that. I checked, and I have about as much luck with PMs as you do with BBCode jokes. Dunno where my reply ended up; for a while, I was sort of stressed about all the voice editing to be done, so disturbingly, I may just have been imagining things. At least I didn't send the PM to myself this time.

If my escalating dementia doesn't scare you off, you're still more than welcome, though. By all means, e-mail your auditions to Andres, P.C. or me and we'll figure something out without me screwing things up.

As far as I remember, Diane was diagnosed with a condition that would make her lose eyesight over time, eventually rendering her blind. It's a real shame, and I don't mean to be morbid or anything, but that would explain all too well why she may not be online anywhere.

If she's still using the same handle and playing WoW, then she's played as recently as March.