WE'VE DONE IT!!!!!

I'm not normally one for throwing weapons-grade swear words around, but in this case, I think I'll make an exception.

HELL

FUCKIN'

YEAH!

It's a great day to be a Space Quest fan. B)While this may not be *quite* as joygasm-inducing as an actual new SQ game, we know from experience that the Guys know their art well and are fully capable of delivering a spiritual sequel. Hell, who knows? Maybe 25 years from now we'll be hanging out in the forums discussing the cancellation of Spaceventure VII and trying to drum up support for the new GalactiTrek series. :P

Now we're going to get a new LSL and a new Two Guys game all in the span of a year.

Don't forget - we're also getting new Tex Murphy! :lol: Some of you may not care so much about that one, but myself and a few others (including a certain Diva of Death) are ecstatic. Let's face it: between the SQ fangame triple play and now all this, this is turning out to be the Best. Year. Ever.

Now if we can only get someone to option the rights for Space Quest: The Musical...

I'm glad "we" made it even though it kinda was a close call. I'm very excited to see whats coming next (and I do hope there's more feedback to be found cause quite frankly the other projects often seem to disappear -- or I didn't look well enough -- in a mediasilence.)

I'm stoked, congratulations to the Guys and good job everyone else.

Don't forget - we're also getting new Tex Murphy! :lol: Some of you may not care so much about that one, but myself and a few others (including a certain Diva of Death) are ecstatic. Let's face it: between the SQ fangame triple play and now all this, this is turning out to be the Best. Year. Ever.

All of that plus Jane Jensen's Moebius and whatever "Mystery Game X" (almost certainly Gabriel Knight related) turns out to be. Now if we can just get Roberta Williams and the Coles out of retirement my nostalgiafest would be complete!